Home / entertainment / College Eats / Omelete In A Mug
Thursday, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:16 am
Omelete In A Mug
2 to 3 tablespoons milk
Few slices of chopped up ham
few tablespoons of chopped tomatoes
– Mix all the ingredients in a mug.
– whisk until eggs are beaten.
– Put the mug in the microwave for 1 min.
– take out and stir.
– Put it back in the microwave for 1 min.
– Stir and repeat the process until the eggs are cooked.
– You can add any other toppings that you want. Ex. spinach, mushrooms, onions, peppers, sausage etc.